All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionA unique, practical guide for industry professionals who need to improve product quality and reliability in repairable systems Owing to its vital role in product quality, reliability has been intensely studied in recent decades. Most of this research, however, addresses systems that are nonrepairable and therefore discarded upon failure.
- Author BiographySTEVEN E. RIGDON, PhD, is Professor of Statistics at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. ASIT P. BASU, PhD, is Professor of Statistics at the University of Missouri Columbia.
- Author(s)Asit P. Basu,Steven E. Rigdon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2000
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.