Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical methodology is a key element in physics research. Here, expert contributors cover the latest techniques as well as providing a thorough introduction to the field in general. The volume includes cutting-edge topics such as filters and wavelets.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Josef Honerkamp Fakultat fur Mathematik und Physik der Universitat Freiburg
- Author(s)Josef Honerkamp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 554 p.
- Weight1010 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.