All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an alternative to conventional methods used in signal processing applications. Disclosing numerical techniques, this text explains how to evaluate the frequency-domain attributes of a waveform without resorting to actual transformation through Fourier methods.
- Author(s)Herbert Hirsch
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleRadar Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.