Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers of four scientific sessions dealt with the following topics: knowledge base and expert system, data model, natural language processing, query language, time performance, user interface, heterogeneous data classification, storage constraints, automatic drawing, ranges and trackers, and arithmetic coding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/02/1989
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number339
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 458 p.
- Weight1450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Klensin,Maurizio Rafanelli,Per Svensson
- Edition Statement1989 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.