All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging and accessible, this comprehensive introduction to statistics integrates Stata commands with numerous examples based on real data.
- Author BiographySharon Lawner Weinberg is Professor of Applied Statistics and Psychology and former Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs at New York University. She has authored numerous articles, books, and reports on statistical methods, statistical education, and evaluation, as well as in applied disciplines, such as psychology, education, and health. She is the recipient of several major grants, including a recent grant from the Sloan Foundation to support her current work with colleagues from New York University to evaluate the New York City Gifted and Talented programs. Sarah Knapp Abramowitz is Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science at Drew University, where she is also Department Chair and Coordinator of Statistics Instruction. She is the coauthor, with Sharon Lawner Weinberg, of Statistics Using IBM SPSS: An Integrative Approach, 3rd edition (Cambridge, forthcoming 2016) and an Associate Editor of the Journal of Statistics Education.
- Author(s)Sarah Knapp Abramowitz,Sharon Lawner Weinberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note216 b/w illus. 64 tables 420 exercises
- Weight1320 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.