All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionA Classic adapted to modern times Rewritten and updated, this new edition of Statistics for Experimenters adopts the same approaches as the landmark First Edition by teaching with examples, readily understood graphics, and the appropriate use of computers.
- Author BiographyGEORGE E. P. BOX, PhD, DSc, is Ronald Aylmer Fisher Professor Emeritus of Statistics and Industrial Engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society, an Honorary Fellow and Shewhart and Deming Medalist of the American Society for Quality and was awarded the Guy Medal in Gold of the Royal Statistical Society. He is also the recipient of the Samuel S. Wilks Memorial Medal of the American Statistical Association. J. STUART HUNTER, PhD, DSc, is Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering at Princeton University. Dr. Hunter is a member of the National Academy of Engineering and has served as consultant to many industries and government agencies. He has been a staff member of the National Academy of Sciences, Committee on National Statistics; statistician in residence at the University of Wisconsin; and is the founding editor of Technometrics. The late WILLIAM G. HUNTER, PhD, was Professor of Statistics and Engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)George E. P. Box,J. Stuart Hunter,William G. Hunter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1026 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.