All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of a highly successful student textbook. An introductory text for the complete novice in statistics, starting with very basic concepts. It enables students to handle numerical data and critically appraise the statistical methodology in veterinary and animal science literature.
- Author BiographyAviva Petrie, Head of Biostatistics Unit and Senior Lecturer, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London; Honorary Lecturer in Medical Statistics, Medical Statistics Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK. She is also author of a number of other books, including Medical Statistics at a Glance. Paul Watson is a distinguished and well respected scientist in the field of Reproductive Biology, and is Emeritus Professor at the Royal Veterinary College, UK.
- Author(s)Aviva Petrie,Paul Watson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital online
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £82.99Trending at £88.15
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.72
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £27.55Trending at £29.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.