All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionOffers instruction, accuracy, built-in learning aids, and real-world examples. This book intends to teach the methods of statistics and convey the basic principles of objectivity and logic that are essential for science - and valuable in everyday life.
- Author BiographyFrederick J Gravetter is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at The College at Brockport, State University of New York. While teaching at Brockport, he specialized in statistics, research design, and cognitive psychology. Dr. Gravetter received his Bachelor's degree in mathematics from M.I.T. and his Ph.D. in psychology from Duke University. In addition to publishing several research articles, Dr. Gravetter is co-author of the best-selling STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, 10th Edition, ESSENTIALS OF STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, 9th Edition, and RESEARCH METHODS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, 5th Edition. Larry B. Wallnau is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at The College at Brockport, State University of New York. The recipient of grants and awards in both research and teaching, Dr. Wallnau has published numerous research articles primarily on the effect of psychotropic drugs. With Frederick J Gravetter, he has co-authored previous editions of STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, now in its tenth edition, and ESSENTIALS OF STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, now in its ninth edition.
- Author(s)Frederick J. Gravetter,Larry B. Wallnau
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1390 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 9th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.