Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- Author(s)Are Hugo Pripp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Statistics in Food Science and Nutrition.- 2. Methods and Principles of Statistical Analysis.- 3. Applying Statistics to Food Quality.- 4. Nutritional Epidemiology and Health Effects of Foods.- 5. Applications of Mutlivariate Analysis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.