CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- Author(s)Edmund A. Gehan,Noreen A. Lemak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsThe Dawning of Statistics. Statistics Becomes a Distinct Discipline. Researchers and Statisticians Come Together. The Awakening of Statistics in the United States. Clinical Trials in the United States. Designs and Analyses of Studies of Historical Importance. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.