All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe role and importance of measurement in scientific psychiatry is difficult to over-stress. It is a field where there is a fruitful interplay between the ideas typical of the 'medical model' of disease and those coming from the psychometric traditions of, say, educationalists or personality theorists.
- Author(s)Graham Dunn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.