All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference guide provides readers with the frequently elusive link between statistical results and practical applications.
- Author BiographyDAVID KAULT is a medical practitioner and Adjunct Lecturer in Mathematics at James Cook University, Queensland, Australia. He has taught a number of introductory statistics courses, both general and applied to such areas as environmental science and medicine.
- Author(s)David Kault
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.