All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction and commentary designed for advanced students, showing the text's importance for understanding Roman imperial culture.
- Author BiographyPublius Papinius Statius (c.45-c.96 AD) was a Roman poet of the 1st century AD, born in Naples. As a poet, Statius was versatile in his abilities and his work includes an epic poem, the Thebaid, a collection of occasional poetry, the Silvae, and the unfinished epic, the Achilleid.
- Author(s)P. Papinius Statius
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Greek and Latin Classics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCarole E. Newlands
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.