All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £8.99Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionShows how a better understanding of status can be used to address problems in a number of different organizational settings.
- Author BiographyJone L. Pearce is Dean's Professor of Leadership and Co-director of the Center for Leadership and Team Development at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine. She has published nearly ninety scholarly articles and is the author of four books, including Organization and Management in the Embrace of Government (2001) and Organizational Behavior: Real Research for Real Managers (2009). She is a fellow of the Academy of Management, the International Association of Applied Psychology, the American Psychological Association, and the Association for Psychological Science.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJone L. Pearce
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.