About this product
- DescriptionA systematic study of why rising powers seek greater status in world politics and when dominant powers recognize their claims.
- Author BiographyT. V. Paul is James McGill Professor of International Relations in the Department of Political Science at McGill University. Deborah Welch Larson is Professor of Political Science in the Department of Political Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. William C. Wohlforth is the Daniel Webster Professor of Government in the Department of Government at Dartmouth College.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDeborah Welch Larson,T. V. Paul,William C. Wohlforth
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.