Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students, this book provides a collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus. Each title provides the student with: coverage; unannotated primary and secondary legislation; improved indexing; relevant material; and more.
- Author BiographyPeter Glazebrook is Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge and Honorary Visiting Professor at City University, London.
- Author(s)Peter Glazebrook
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date16/06/2006
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.