All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.35
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.80Trending at £8.16
- £5.20Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis sequel to The Raj Quartet describes the fate of Colonel Tusker and Lucy Smalley, a British couple who remain in India after the war. The comic, spirited characters reveal the intricate class tensions of the British and the Raj, and the mute loyalty and resentful dependence of ageing couples.
- PrizesWinner of Booker Prize for Fiction 1979.
- Author(s)Paul Scott
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePhoenix Fiction S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width154 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.