All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.98
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first systematic study of the changing nature of Roman identity in post-Roman North Africa.
- Author BiographyJonathan Conant is Assistant Professor of History at the University of San Diego, where his teaching and research focus is on the ancient and medieval Mediterranean.
- Author(s)Jonathan B. Conant
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 5 maps 29 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.