All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaisy runs the country house hotel owned by her father. When she hears who's going to get married there, she isn't worried at all - her friend Tara promises there won't be any trouble between her and her ex-boyfriend Dominic, whom she hasn't seen for years. But Dominic has other ideas.
- Author BiographyJill Mansell worked for many years at the Burden Neurological Hospital, Bristol, and now writes full time. She lives with her partner and their children in Bristol.
- Author(s)Jill Mansell
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/02/2003
- Weight566 g
- Width151 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine231 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.