All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1977, this volume caused a sensation because of Daly's radical view that enough is best. Today, his ideas are recognized as the key to sustainable development, and Steady-State Economics is universally acknowledged as the leading book on the economics of sustainability.
- Author(s)Herman Daly
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1991
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Edition Statement2nd W/New Essays ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.