Steak: One Man's Search for the World's Tastiest Piece of Beef by Mark Schatzker (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £6.99Trending at £7.11
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £8.93
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
About this product
- DescriptionQuesting for the perfect cut of beef, award-winning food and travel writer Mark Schatzker embarks on an odyssey to four continents, travelling thousands of miles across eight countries and working his way through more than 100 lbs of steak prepared according to dozens of techniques.
- Author BiographyMark Schatzker is an award-winning writer based in Toronto. He is a radio columnist for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and a frequent contributor to publications such as Slate, The Atlantic, The Globe and Mail, Conde Nast Traveler and Bloomberg Pursuits. His latest book is The Dorito Effect: The Surprising New Truth About Food and Flavor.
- Author(s)Mark Schatzker
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.