All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £9.25Trending at £10.69
- £6.42Trending at £6.55
- £15.32Trending at £19.98
- £11.83Trending at £13.48
- £5.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.55Trending at £8.99
- £4.88Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of two cities - London and Venice; of art and history; theft and food. Set against the sumptuous backdrop of contemporary and sixteenth century Venice, this is the story of two women, Anna and Ginevra, separated by centuries, but whose destinies are determined by the merciless chemistry of love: for a person, a place... and a painting.
- Author BiographyAfter twenty years working in financial services, Heather Redding fled the London rat race for a Devonshire village. After being hijacked by the idea for Stealing Venice, she found she could not rest until it was completed.
- Author(s)Heather Redding
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/06/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.