All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdvard Munch's The Scream was stolen from Norway's National Gallery on a frozen February morning in 1994. Baffled and humiliated, the Norwegian police call on the world's greatest art detective, Scotland Yard's Charley Hill. This is the story of the theft and of the detective who found the painting.
- Author BiographyEdward Dolnick is a former chief science writer at the Boston Globe. He has written for the Atlantic Monthly, the New York Times Magazine and many other publications. He has two grown sons and lives with his wife near Washington, D.C.
- PrizesWinner of Edgar Allan Poe Awards: Best Fact Crime 2006.
- Author(s)Edward Dolnick
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £4.45Trending at £6.96
- £3.79Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £8.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.