All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionModeling and analysis of radial-flow and axial-flow microturbines are addressed in detail, covering rotor analysis with different bearing systems, simulation modal analysis, and stress analysis.
- Author BiographyJan Kicinski is full professor of Fluid-Flow Machinery at the Polish Academy of Sciences in Gdansk, Poland.
- Author(s)Grzegorz Zywica,Jan Kicinski
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note284 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 219 p. 284 illus.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.