All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven as the discovery and exploitation of hephaestium helped bring the Civil War to its close in 1869, the arms race it engendered resulted in a cold war just as bitter and violent as the open hostilities had been. This title deals with the costume and equipment of the forces active in the great drive westwards.
- Author BiographyPhilip Smith is a lifelong history enthusiast, and has carried his interest through an undergraduate degree at Lincoln College, Oxford, and into his career as an editor, where he specializes in military history and tabletop wargaming. Born in Derby, he now lives and works in Oxford. Joseph A McCullough is the author of several non-fiction books including A Pocket History of Ireland and Osprey's Zombies: A Hunter's Guide. In addition, his fantasy short stories have appeared in various books and magazines such as Black Gate, Lords of Swords, and Adventure Mystery Tales. He also co-wrote The Grey Mountains, a supplement for the Middle-Earth Role-Playing game. Mark Stacey was born in Manchester in 1964 and has been a freelance illustrator since 1987. He has a lifelong interest in all periods of history, particularly military history, and has specialized in this area throughout his career. He now lives and works in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Joseph A. McCullough,Philip Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note38 col
- Weight507 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Stacey
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.