Consider these sponsored items
- £43.46Free postage
- £42.39Was:£49.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hassan Al-Nageim
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note172 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Structural Design: The Meaning, the Purpose, and the Limits of Structural Design-General. Steel Structures-Structural Engineering. Structural Steel Design. Preliminary Design. Single-Story, One-Way-Spanning Buildings. Single-Story, One-Way-Spanning Pinned-Base Portal-Plastic Design to EC3. Multistory Buildings. Multistory Buildings, Simple Design to EC3. Plate Girders: Design to EC3. Floor Systems. Composite Floor Systems to EC3 & EC4. Design of Simply Supported Composite Beam to EC4. Cased Steel Columns to EC3 & EC4: Theory, Uses and Examples/Applications. Tall Buildings. Wide-Span Buildings. Sustainable Steel Buildings and Energy Savings.
- Author BiographyHassan Al Nageim is Professor of Structural Engineering, and Head of the Liverpool Centre for Materials Technology, at Liverpool John Moores University, UK The late Tom MacGinley taught structural engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.