CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the fundamentals of practical structural engineering and structural steel design and moves on to look more closely at a number of different types of built structures and their design in useful practical detail.
- Author BiographyT. J. MacGinley (1920-1996) had extensive international experience of structural steel design. He had a reputation for clarity in his explanation of structural engineering theory coupled with a down-to-earth approach to its practical applications. Dr Hassan Al-Nageim is a course leader and Reader in Structural Engineering at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Author(s)Hassan al Nageim,T. J. MacGinley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Content Note16 black & white tables, 139 black & white line drawings
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.