All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArthur Pavin has a problem. Academically bright, a graduate of Cambridge, nothing can prepare him, or more especially his wife, Grace, from the onset of dementia.
- Author BiographyDaryl was born in London and trained as a general nurse graduating with a Health Science degree. Having experienced the tragedy of dementia both personally and professionally Daryl writes from the heart about an illness that we all hope we won't need to face. Daryl is currently studying a Master's Degree in Health Care. She lives in Cambridgeshire with her husband and has five grown up children.
- Author(s)Daryl Oliver
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.97Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £9.20Trending at £10.48
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.