All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses both the foundations and techniques of MK and other spectral classification systems. This book introduces the astrophysics of spectroscopy, reviews the entire field of stellar astronomy, and shows how the well-tested methods of spectral classification are a tool for graduate students and researchers working in astronomy and astrophysics.
- Author BiographyRichard O. Gray is professor of astronomy at Appalachian State University. Christopher J. Corbally, SJ, is a vice director of the Vatican Observatory and adjunct associate professor of astronomy at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Corbally,Richard O. Gray
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2009
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Astrophysics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note280 line illus.
- Weight1028 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.