All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionHere is evidence that there is more than human and mouse stem cells to learn from. Reflecting the enormous growth in our knowledge of stem cells, the book presents the subject's conceptual language as well as a summary of the advances in our understanding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byThomas C. G. Bosch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.