Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers a double grouping of vital topics in cell biology, exploring the role of stem cells in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, as well as examining the role that cancer stem cells play in a range of tumors from breast to brain cancer.
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleStem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXXVIII, 400 p.
- Weight1102 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byM. A. Hayat
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.