Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.36
- £25.00Trending at £31.90
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the state of knowledge of cell based myocardial regeneration including focuses on findings in both the laboratory and the clinic trials. This book focuses on the magnitude of the problem of congestive heart failure diagnosed each year; followed by sections on the science behind cell based myocardial regeneration.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight902 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMarc S. Penn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.