Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £8.98Trending at £9.40
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £26.39Trending at £29.73
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
About this product
- Author(s)Bela Balint,Mirjana Pavlovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight248 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsShort history of stem cell transplantation with emphasis on hematological disorders.- Stem cell concept: entity or function?.- Embrionic stem cells: problems and possible solutions.- Adult Stem cells (the concept of VSEL-Cell).- Cord blood stem cells.- Haematopoietic stem cells.- Ethical aspects of stem cell research.- Stem cell renewal and differentiation.- Stem cell sources, harvesting and clinical use.- The HLA and ABO system in the view of stem cell transplant.- Peritransplant blood component therapy.- Engraftment: evaluation criteria.- Principles and practice of stem cell cryopreservation.- Cord blood cell cryopreservation.- Current status and perspectives in stem cell research.- Stem cells in neurodegenerative diseases.- Pluripotency of Stem Cells and Sources for the stem cell therapy in Neurological diseases.- Tissue engineering and stem cells.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.