All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1210
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight720 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChrissa Kioussi
- Table Of Contents1. Culturing and Differentiating Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells Axel P. Gross and Chrissa Kioussi 2. Neural Stem Cells Transplantation in an Animal Model of Traumatic Brain Injury Dimitra Thomaidou 3. Experimental Cell Transplantation for Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury Regeneration: Intramedullar or Intrathecal Administration Ana Alastrue-Agudo, Slaven Erceg, Marta Cases-Villar, Viviana Bisbal-Velasco, Richard J. Griffeth, Francisco Javier Rodriguez-Jimenez, and Victoria Moreno-Manzano 4. Generation of Murine Xenograft Models of Brain Tumors from Primary Human Tissue for in vivo Analysis of the Brain Tumor Initiating Cell Maleeha Qazi, Aneet Mann, Randy van Ommeren, Chitra Venugopal, Nicole McFarlane, Parvez Vora, and Sheila K. Singh 5. Growth of Bone Marrow and Skeletal Muscle Side Population Stem Cells in Suspension Culture Christina A. Pacak and Douglas B. Cowan 6. Isolation, Culture and Immunostaining of Skeletal Muscle Fibers to Study Myogenic Progression in Satellite Cells Louise A. Moyle and Peter S. Zammit 7. Human Neural Crest Stem Cells Derived from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Qiuyue Liu, Andrzej Swistowski, and Xianmin Zeng 8. Dental Pulp Stem Cells (DPSC) Isolation, Characterization and Differentiation Federico Ferro, Renza Spelat, and Chelsea S. Baheney 9. Dental Pulp Stem Cells Isolation and Osteogenic Differentiation: A Good Promise for Tissue Engineering Adriana Di Benedetto, Claudia Carbone, and Giorgio Mori 10. Efficient Hepatic Differentiation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in A Three-Dimensional Microscale Culture Ran-Ran Zhang, Takanori Takebe, Leina Miyazaki, Maho Takayama, Hiroyuki Koike, Masaki Kimura, Masahirop Enomura, Yun-Wen Zheng, Keisuke Sekine, and Hideki Taniguchi 11. The Generation and Maintenance of Rat Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Tomoyuki Yamaguchi, Sanae Hamanaka, and Hiromitsu Nakauchi 12. Protocol for Cutaneous Wound Healing Assay in a Murine Model Gitali Ganguli-Indra 13. Adipose Derived Stem Cells: Methods for Isolation and Applications for Clinical Use Brian Mailey, Ava Hosseini, Jennifer Baker, Adam Young, Zeni Alfonso, Kevin Hicok, Anne M. Wallace, and Steven Cohen 14. In vitro Detection of Residual Undifferentiated Cells in Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells Derived from Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Takuya Kuroda, Satoshi Yasuda, and Yoji Sato 15. Whole Mount Immunohistochemistry to Study Spermatological Stem Cells and Spermatogenic Lineage in Mice, Monkeys and Humans Kathrin Gassei, Hanna Valli, and Kyle E. Orwig 16. Differentiating the Stem Cell Pool of Human Hair Follicle Outer Root Sheath into Functional Melanocytes Marie Schneider, Christina Dieckmann, Kathrin Rabe, Jan-Christoph Simon, and Vuk Savkovic 17. Pancreas Development ex vivo: Culturing Embryonic Pancreas Explants on Permeable Culture Inserts, with Firbonectin-Coated Glass Microwells, or Embedded in Three-Dimensional MatrigelTM Hung Ping Shih and Maike Sander 18. Ultra-Rapid Manufacturing of Engineered Epicardial Substitute to Regenerate Cardiac Tissue Following Acute Ischemic Injury Vahid Serpooshan and Pilar Ruiz-Lozano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.