All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAfter 40 years of research, scientists have confirmed that persistent neurogenesis occurs in the adult mammalian brain. The obvious next question is: Are the newly generated neurons functional? If so, What are the functions of these new neurons? This volume intends to clarify both questions by providing the latest data available.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleResearch and Perspectives in Neurosciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; XII, 184 p.
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlain Prochiantz,Anders Bjorklund,Fred H. Gage
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.