All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSTEM play provides varied activities for the most common centers: Art, blocks, dramatic play, literacy, math, science and movement. Also includes a how To section for teachers.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Englehart, EdD, is an associate lecturer in the University of Central Florida's Early Childhood Development and Education Program.Debby Mitchell, EdD, was an associate professor and coordinator of sports and fitness at the University of Central Florida.Junie Albers-Biddle, EdD, is an associate instructor of early childhood development and education in the College of Education and Human Performance at the University of Central Florida.Kelly Jennings-Towle, EdD, is an associate lecturer at the University of Central Florida.Marnie Forestieri is the chief learning officer at The STEM SQUAD LLC and Amazing Explorers Academy.
- Author(s)Debby Mitchel,Diedre Englehart,Junie Albers-Biddle,Kelly Jennings-Towle,Marnie Forestieri
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.