All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers 60 different knots, hitches, bends, loops and plaits, together with advice of how each one can be used. Each stage of knot tying is shown in clear photographs accompanied with easy-to-follow explanatory text.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Budworth has been closely associated with the art, craft and science of tying knots for more than fifty years. Twenty-five years ago he promoted the systematic evaluation of knotted clues preserved at scenes of crime, and the presentation of evidence in the courts, which has resulted in him being called 'the Father of Forensic knotting'. In 1982 he co-founded the International Guild of Knot Tyers and is a past President of the Guild as well as a frequent contributor to its quarterly magazine Knotting Matters.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Budworth
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width219 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.