All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers various ideas for parents and professionals supporting families of young children with ADHD. This title includes games that help improve the child's attention, exercises to develop patience and tips for supporting the child in successful self-organization. It contains useful ideas for developing communication between parents and schools.
- Author BiographyCathy Laver-Bradbury is a consultant nurse specializing in ADHD at Southampton City Primary Care Trust (PCT), and Pathway Leader for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services at the University of Southampton. Margaret Thompson is Honorary Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist with the Southampton City PCT, an honorary reader in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Clinical Director in the Institute of Delay, Impulsivity and Attention at the University of Southampton. Anne Weeks is a senior nurse, therapist and tutor at the Ashurst Child Development Centre, Ashurst Hospital. David Daley is a senior lecturer on the North Wales Clinical Psychology Programme, School of Psychology, Bangor University. Edmund J. S. Sonuga-Barke is Professor of Developmental Psychopathology at the University of Southampton where he is Director of the Institute of Disorders of Impulse and Attention. He is also Visiting Professor in the Department of Experimental Clinical and Health Psychology at Ghent University.
- Author(s)Anne Weeks,Catherine Laver-Bradbury,Cathy Laver-Bradbury,David Daley,Edmund J. Sonuga-Barke,Margaret Thompson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.76
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.