All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to know to make stunning crochet socks!
- Author BiographyRohn Strong has wound a life full of yarn. He is a designer, author, writer, and teacher with a strong focus on modern crochet. He has written many independent crochet books and designed over 200 patterns since 2011. He has been published in nearly every crochet magazine in the United States as well as magazines in the United Kingdom and Germany.
- Author(s)Rohn Strong
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.14
- £3.32Trending at £4.59
- £11.45Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £8.57Trending at £8.86
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.