All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in one volume, and now fully revised and updated to reflect the 2012 release of the Dark Tower novel, THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYNOLE, THE COMPLETE CONCORDANCE is an entertaining and incredibly useful guide to Stephen King's epic fantasy Dark Tower series.
- Author BiographyRobin Furth was born and raised in Philadelphia, and attended the University of Pennsylvania. She was introduced to Stephen King at the University of Maine, and worked with him as a research assistant.
- Author(s)Robin Furth
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteNone
- Weight932 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £15.00
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.55
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £6.34Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.