Stepping Out: Using Games and Activities to Help Your Child with Special Needs by Sarah Newman (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStepping Out provides parents and carers with practical advice, and fun games and activities to improve a child's skills in the six areas of development: cognitive; physical; sensory; language; social and emotional. The book also outlines the stages of child development so parents can place their child's progress in context.
- Author BiographyAfter a degree in History at Oxford University, Sarah Newman worked for ten years as an administrator and fund-raiser in higher education. Her first child was diagnosed as developmentally delayed at the age of one, and as autistic at three. She has two other children and lives in the New Forest, UK. She is the author of Small Steps Forward, winner of the British Medical Association's Popular Medicine Book of the Year 2000, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Sarah Newman
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/11/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteindex
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.31Trending at £9.04
- £9.15Trending at £10.08
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £7.88Trending at £10.01
- £8.63Trending at £11.99
- £14.46Trending at £17.24
- £10.10Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.