All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWell-written and eminently accessible, this book explores and celebrates the Upper Palaeolithic art of the Dordogne, admirably conveying the author's enthusiasm for her subject.
- Author BiographyChristine Desdemaines-Hugon is an eminent scholar of prehistoric anthropology and cave art of the Dordogne region of France. She lives in Campagne, France.
- Author(s)Christine Desdemaines-Hugon
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note38 b-w + 8 color illus.
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byIan Tattersall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.