All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £13.01
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- Author(s)Lars Thomann
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight461 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
- Table Of ContentsConcepts of Compliance - The ILO and Compliance - The Abolition of Forced and Compulsory Labour in Law and Practice - Case Studies: Forced Labour in Latin America
- Author BiographyDr. Lars Thomann completed his doctoral thesis at the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Peter Mayer and Prof. Dr. Michael Zurn.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.