All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- Author(s)Chinnappan Baskar,Ranjit S. Dhillon,Singh Inderpal
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface / History of Stereochemistry / Molecular Geometry / The Biological Importance of Chirality / Stereoisomerism / Optical Activity, Chirality, Enantiomeric and Diastereomeric Excess / Molecular Projections / Molecular Symmetry and Chirality / Nomenclature / Stereoisomerism in Unsaturated Compounds / Conformation of Acylic and Cyclic Compounds / Prostereoisomerism and Asymmetric Synthesis / Chirality in Molecules Devoid of Stereogenic Atom / Racemization and Resolution of Enantiomers / Dynamic Stereochemistry / Methods for Determination of Stereochemistry / The Influence of Strains, Interactions on Molecular Structure / Methods for Determination of Enantiomeric Composition / Index.
- Author BiographyRanjit S Dhillon.: Professor of Organic Chemistry (Retd) Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana Inder Pal Singh.: Department of Natural Products National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Mohali Chinnappan Baskar,: Department of Chemistry THDC Institute of Hydropower Engineering and Technology (Tehri) Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.