Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Molecular Endocrinology S.
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byK. Menon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of Contents1. Steroid-Induced, Steroid-Producing and Steroid-Responsive Tumors.- 2. The Etiology of Breast Cancer.- 3. Selecting Endocrine Therapy in Breast Cancer.- 4. The Metabolism of Steroid Hormones in Breast Cancer: A Reappraisal.- 5. Fractionation of Diverse Steroid-Binding Proteins: Basic and Clinical Applications.- 6. Mammalian Progesterone Receptors: Biosynthesis, Structure, and Nuclear Binding.- 7. The Mode of Action of Progestagens on Endometrial Carcinoma.- 8. Are Oral Contraceptives and Diethylstilbestrol (DES) Involved in Sex-Linked Cancer?.- 9. Radioiodinated Estrogens and Antiestrogens as Potential Imaging Agents.- 10. The Cellular Actions of Glucocorticoids in Relation to Human Neoplasms.- 11. Adrenal Steroids, Membranes and Neoplasia.- 12. Active Forms and Biodynamics of the Androgen-Receptor in Various Target Tissues.- 13. The Relevance of Studies on Androgen Action to Prostatic Cancer.- 14. Summary.- Conference Committee.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.