All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to nature that includes tips on beachcombing, snorkelling, building your own hedgehog hotel, tree climbing, natural foods and how to make traps for insects and mammals. It offers ideas on wildlife-watching and other activities in different habitats, including coast, mountains, heathland, garden, wetland, woodland and farmland.
- Author BiographyExperienced naturalist Steve Backshall has studied wildlife for many years and has travelled extensively across the world to see creatures in their natural habitat. He began his presenting career on BBC TV's Really Wild Show, and is receiving increasing levels of exposure - he has fronted primetime wildlife documentaries and is currently a regular on BBC 1's The One Show. He has two big series due to air on the BBC and Discovery in 2009. Steve recently authored Venom for New Holland.
- Author(s)Steve Backshall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2016
- Content Note150 colour images
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.