All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £21.62Free postage
- £25.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures sections on how to make and source tools and formers, and where to find materials. This title also includes projects and treatment of the history and philosophy of stickmaking.
- Author BiographyAndrew Jones - Andrew makes a wide range of sticks, but it is his specialities - horn crooks and Cardigan walking sticks - which regularly earn him top honours at major competitions throughout Wales. He and his wife now live near Lampeter. Clive George - A life-long interest in stickmaking, and a fortuitous meeting, led him to collaborate in the production of this book.
- Author(s)Andrew Jones,Clive George
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight621 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- reddogfish5709 May, 2015by
Inspiration to take up a new hobby.
I bought this book after reading previous reviews which recommended it highly, and I wasn't disappointed. As the title suggests, it is a complete course for stickmaking with clear and easy to follow text and good quality photographs. If you would like to make your own sticks, this is the book for you.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.26Trending at £11.78
- £5.11Trending at £6.00
- £12.79Trending at £25.00
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £8.20Trending at £8.56
- £9.58Trending at £10.32