All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionStill Dying for a Living investigates the state's (in)ability to develop effective legal strategies for holding corporations accountable for serious injury and death in the workplace.
- Author BiographySteven Bittle is an assistant professor in the Department of Criminology at the University of Ottawa.
- PrizesWinner of Outstanding Publication of the year, National White Collar Crime Consortium (NWCCC) 2014.
- Author(s)Steven Bittle
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.