All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlix, arrogant, middle-aged and angry comes home to the derelict port of Liverpool as her mother lies dying. Irritably resigned to living alone for the rest of her life, she suddenly finds herself erotically attracted to a stranger. Joseph is an American architect and fellow survivor of the 1970s.
- Author BiographyWinner of The Orange Prize and The David Higham Award, Linda Grant is the author of two works of non-fiction and two previous novels, The Cast Iron Shore and When I Lived in Modern Times. She was born in Liverpool.
- Author(s)Linda Grant
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight460 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.99Trending at £8.16
- £6.17Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.