All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlix, arrogant, middle-aged and angry, comes home to the derelict port of Liverpool as her mother lies dying. Irritably resigned to living alone for the rest of her life, she suddenly finds herself erotically attracted to a stranger. Joseph is an American architect and fellow survivor of the 1970s.
- Author BiographyWinner of The Orange Prize and The David Higham Award, Linda Grant is the author of two works of non-fiction and two previous novels, The Cast Iron Shore and When I Lived in Modern Times. She was born in Liverpool.
- Author(s)Linda Grant
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/10/2013
- Weight300 g
- Width126 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £13.10Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.